Saturday, November 7, 2009

WAGGIN' TAILS PET RESCUE


ADOPT A DOG!
Hey, this is Fred and I am the newest pack member in the DAWGDOM household. I joined the group a few months ago and thought, now that I am settled in that I should tell you about the great rescue group I came from. Amy Ranucci, a nice lady, runs Waggin' Tails Pet Rescue out of Schenectady. They have great foster homes from Albany to Saratoga and work really hard to make us safe and comfortable while we are trying to find our forever homes. I started out in a Penn. Shelter and ended up being fostered in Saratoga. My foster mom and sisters kept bringing me into DAWGDOM. Finally, Dave and Sara agreed to bring me home. Waggin' Tails is a great place to adopt a dog. There are adoption clinics at DAWGDOM and boy do those bring the crowds - Cute Loving Dogs, what more could you ask for? Check out Waggin' Tails Website for Available Dogs and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment