Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HOPE fundraiser @ DAWGDOM


Hi everyone.
Pip the Dog here. I know I have been out of the loop lately. I had a bit of a setback in my behavior and have been working with Miss Justine on being a better boy. Maybe I will post more about that later. Anyway, I haven't been downtown in a few months (forever in dog time!). Mum told me about the fundraiser that HOPE did last weekend at the store. They brought in super cute kittens and raised some money for their rescue. Click here to see the mention in the Saratogian.

HOPE is going to be at DAWGDOM again this weekend for the big Travers Festival. Stop by and see the kitties and throw some quarters in the pot while you're at it. If you would like find out more about HOPE click here.

This is Pip, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment